An examination of the 2017 Supreme Court case Trinity Lutheran Church v. Comer and the implications for future funding of religious establishments.
Columbia Undergraduate Law Review | The New California: How To (Constitutionally) Form a New U.S. State
Parts of northern California have been trying to secede from the rest of the state for years–but can they actually do it? This article explores the legal doctrine behind the formation of new states.
Columbia Political Review | FEATURE What the 115th Congress’ Special Elections Say About the 2018 Midterms
An analysis of the elections of Democratic Rep. Conor Lamb (PA-17) and Sen. Doug Jones (AL) in traditionally-Republican strongholds.
- “The Hidden Mental Health Crisis of COVID-19,” Planet Forward at George Washington University, April 2021
- Profiled in State of the Planet: “Students Reflect on New Science Communications Course,” March 2021
- “Letter from the Editor-In-Chief,” Columbia Undergraduate Law Review, Volume XVII, Issue I: Fall 2020
- “Letter from the Editors-In-Chief,” Columbia Undergraduate Law Review, Volume XVI, Issue II: Spring 2020
- “FEATURE: What the 115th Congress’ Special Elections Say About the 2018 Midterms,” Columbia Political Review, September 2018 (cover story)
- “The Ethics of Physician-Assisted Suicide,” Columbia Science Review, Spring 2018 (print edition)
- “How to (Constitutionally) Form a New State,” Columbia Undergraduate Law Review, April 2018
- “Shelby County v. Holder, the Voting Rights Act, and Voter ID Laws,” Columbia Undergraduate Law Review, January 2018
- “Hillary Clinton on Being a Woman and What Happened,” Columbia Political Review, January 2018
- “Technological Self-Incrimination: The Precedent of Biometric Unlocking,” Columbia Undergraduate Law Review, October 2017
- “Then and Now: The Development of Climate Change Denial (1970-2017),” Columbia Science Review, October 2017
- “Establishing Precedent for State Funding of Church Playgrounds,” Columbia Undergraduate Law Review, September 2017
- “‘Fall In Love With Your Characters’: How to Find Writing Motivation,” The NaNoWriMo Blog, June 2013